Sunday, July 5, 2009

Jumping On the Blog Wagon

Ok, here goes...... i just started posting pictures and stuff to a shutterfly acct but just wasn't quite happy with it. I love it for making photo books etc but otherwise it was a little confusing for me! So I am jumping on the blog wagon and will do my best to post pictures and document the lives of my boys! My have they grown...... AJ is 9 and Reece is 6. I don't seem to take as many pictures as I used to when they were babies but am REALLY trying to get better at it! I know they are still young but when they were babies they changed every day and did so many "firsts" that I just had to capture on camera. I'm not saying that they are boring now, actually quite the opposite! So this is my attempt at blogging and keeping these precious memories better documented.

3 comments:

  1. I was going to call you to see when you wanted me to come help you get this set up, but it looks like you did a fantastic job on your own!! I'm so excited to get to follow your sweet boys more closely;) Jenelle said we were going to get to see you guys swimming later! See ya soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blog world! Email me at babean06@yahoo.com from the email address you use to sign into blogger, and I will "invite" you to read my blog. I went private a few months back so I have to invite people using their blogger username/email address. I knew right way that that was you who commented on my photography blog because Jessie told me she was going over to your house to get you signed up :) Just let me know when you decided to get your boys pictures taken; I would be honored to take them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you making it over to the Blog world! Now we need to get that sister of mine up and runnin'!

    ReplyDelete