Sunday, July 19, 2009

CrAzY cUtE bOyS












AJ & Reece








I don't have a whole lot to post this week. I am trying REALLY hard to sit down on Sunday evenings and recap the week. I actually pulled my camera out at 8:30pm Sunday night just to snap a few shots of my crazy cute boys.....


Lets see, AJ had to turn in his 4H projects Saturday morning. We ran up to the 4H building this evening to see what he got on his projects. His electricity project wasn't judged yet but he got 1st on his Sports poster. This is his first year in regular 4H so it was the first time he got judged on his projects.



Besides 4H we have just been enjoying the summer. We've done some swimming, some Holiday World, some bike riding, and a lot of sleeping in!!!!!! I love summer because I love to sleep in and so do my boys! We don't go to bed until around 11-12 so we usually sleep until about 8-9. Very nice!!



Yesterday me and Jake went to Louisville with Stacy and Stephanie McClure to eat at Joe's Crab Shack. I got a burger. Jake and Stacy got some huge nasty looking lobster. They liked them though. We had a really great time!!

AJ is going to Holiday World with a friend tomorrow. So Reece and I will probably find a pool to swim in!! (if it is warm enough!!) Have a great week!!













3 comments:

  1. What a great title for your blog! Your boys have the most beautiful blue eyes!!! I'm glad you sent me a note about your blog..I'm going to add it to my list too...July has been tough on me getting anything blogged...4H consumed SO MUCH of our time so now that is over I'm probably going to do a marathon post of the past couple weeks! It was good seeing you at the fair this past week! AJ's poster was really good! Megan was checking out his circut board and wanted to know all about how that worked! Good luck with your blog!

    ReplyDelete