Sunday, July 12, 2009

4th of July

The kids had such a great time this year with fireworks. We had our cousins visiting from Avon, my parents, and my sister and her family over for dinner on the 2nd of July.


After dinner my cousin Mark and BIL Trent went and bought fireworks for the kids to do (and the big kids) We had a few fireworks and sparklers.....


AJ doing sparklers . . . .
We had planned a trip to Holiday World for the 4th but since the weather was so rainy we decided to go on the 5th instead. We really wanted to watch the fireworks at Holiday World because they are usually very good. Oh well, we watched the park's from Stacy and Stephanie's so it worked out.


3 comments:

  1. Yay welcome to blogging! Although I'm not that good at it I still enjoy it!! We are always on the go but when I sit down to type I go blank! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it just me, or is Reece's hair getting really blond?! I noticed it yesterday. It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, the sun and chlorine has bleached it out. lots of swimming this summer :)

    ReplyDelete