Monday, September 7, 2009

Garage Sale this Friday!!!

Well, over the long weekend me, Jake, and the boys went furniture shopping. We looked at furniture around this time last year and decided to wait another year. I absolutely LOVE what we picked out and it will be delivered tomorrow!!

That being said, we had to clear out the living room. We were filling the garage with furniture, etc and I decided I needed to have a garage sale to try and sell the furniture, along with other stuff!!

This Friday, 11th, 8-??
11 Morningside Dr.

Couch, Loveseat, Recliner, kid recliner, toys, kid/adult clothes, and household items.

We shopped at the furniture store for over 2 hours. The boys were so good, including Jake! After that we took the boys to the movies and watched Ice Age 3 in 3-D, it was very cute. I think that made up for the LONG shopping trip!!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment