Thursday, July 19, 2012

August Hostess Catalog Party!!

8 Hostesses Challenge! 


I need 8 of you to participate in an AUGUST Catalog Show! All you have to do is submit $150 in retail sales to me by 8/8/12. I will then put your name in a drawing to receive FREE & HALF OFF 31 Products! 


$150 is very easy to do! You can either submit an order on your own, ask some co-workers, friends, family, etc. We will use Aug special so if they spend $31 they can get ANY item in the SPIRIT COLLECTION Half Off! Also Aug has the new icon-it embroidery available (i will give you fliers with the special on them). 


Once the orders are submitted I will put your name in the drawing. 1st place=$100 in FREE, 2nd place=$55 in FREE, 3rd place=$40 in FREE, 4th place=$30 in FREE, 5th place=$25 in FREE, 6th, 7th, and 8th places will each receive 1 HALF OFF product. ALSO my hostess with the most sales will receive 1 HOSTESS EXCLUSIVE for FREE, 2nd top hostess gets 2nd pick at a FREE HOSTESS EXCLUSIVE, and 3rd top hostess gets 3rd pick at a FREE HOSTESS EXCLUSIVE. 


So, who is in?!?!? TEXT ME: 444-9932 


Will be fun and a great way to get some back to school products, bday gifts, Christmas gifts, or something fun for yourself!! I will need all orders and money by 8/8/12. Let your customers know I take cash, check, or credit card :)

No comments:

Post a Comment