Monday, July 23, 2012

 We recently went on a 2-wk vacation to the East Coast.  Actually the start of our trip was in Ohio, at Cedar Point.  The boys loved the rides, coasters, games, etc...  It was a good time, we spent 2 days there.  Then we drove to my uncle's in Maryland.  The boys went to an Orioles game one evening while my aunt hosted a Thirty-One party with all of her friends.  It was a great time!  Then we took one day and went to Washington DC, it was a very hot day but very interesting as well.  (kind of).  We did a lot of shopping, swimming, and loving on my cousin's 6mos old baby!  We then drove to their shore house in VA.  It was a blast!  My uncle has a boat so the boys were able to tube.  Also he has wave runners which were a big hit as well!  We did a lot of swimming and just relaxing at the shore house.
 My aunt and I put out crap traps in the bay.  Very exciting.  Kind of gross putting the raw chicken in the traps but we did catch 12 crabs!  Jake had quite a feast the last night we were there!  I think Reece tried the crabs but didn't really like them.  We had a great time!  We love to go over there to visit, they spoil us a little bit too :)
WE

No comments:

Post a Comment