Monday, August 2, 2010

Chocolate Brown Bedspread For Sale


King Size bedspread w/the 4 decorative pillows and 2 pillow shams. $50 for all
The decorative pillows are 2 brown w/cream squares and then the other 2 are brown/cream/lt blue stripe silk fabric. The pillow shams are the same fabric/color as the bedspread
The bedspread is a polyester material (kinda feels silky)

I got this at Target a couple years ago...I do love the look but was ready for a change! I was at Target last week and found a new bedspread that I love!! (love target!!)

I was going to put it away and save it to put in my next yard sale but I don't want to have to store for a whole year because I won't have another sale until next summer!





by the way, this is a Queen bed but we have a pillow top mattress so i always buy King comforters/bedspreads so it fits the whole mattress on both sides!!


No comments:

Post a Comment