Saturday, December 12, 2009

making cookies......yummy

This afternoon me and the boys made homemade sugar cookies. They love to cut them out and then decorate them. Reece is trying his best to get the dough just right, he got it a little too thin so we had to start over! For some reason every year when we do this he is shirtless. I guess the shirt gets in his way! Thankfully these were just cookies to make and keep at home, Reece kept licking the icing.....

AJ only decorated 3 cookies this year. While we were doing our traditional cookie baking the doorbell rang and a friend of his stopped by to play. They rode bikes for a little bit then went to the basement to play XBox. So, I only got half the time with AJ. Oh well, guess I better start getting used to that!! Reece stayed with it the whole time! He and I decorated most of them.





This is the finished product! They look pretty good and taste very good!! Now I've got to clean up the kitchen and figure out what is for supper................maybe cookies?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment